Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm on a Purging Kick

I'm on a purging kick.

Keep it. Chuck it. Donate it. This is how I "Spring Clean".

This past weekend we took on the mother-load... the garage. My allergies took a beating as we rummaged through each box of holiday decor, old files, and childhood memoirs.  We also categorized the items in each box or tub using the Emily Barnes system.

Two of my favorite finds:
My father-in-law's high-school football jersey.
To this day if you visit his high-school there are still trophies encased with his name on display.

The calling card I used to called my husband while in Cancun for my older sister's wedding. As newlyweds on a tight budget, this was the only memento I could afford to bring home.  


Since today is a rainy spring day, we're inside tackling the linen closet, the coat closet, and my shoe collection. {I may be a closet shoe hoarder}

Before I start that, in memory of last weeks sunshine...
{Click images to enlarge}
Prancing around the park

Found her shadow

Found a puppy

Found a green box

Found a water fountain 

Found a swing!

Happy Thursday!


-Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Love x 18! A fun post! I'm sure you have some awesome plans to incorporate your treasured-finds. So many cool ways to highlight them into your+story=history.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...