Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today. Not about anything huge or significant,  just the to-do's that somehow have all landed in the "as soon as possible"pile all at the same time.

So, I'm taking a break. Time to breath slowly and count my blessings.

1) I have a wonderful husband and beautiful little girl who do not care if I get it all done. {This may be the most important one}

2) We scored some great deals at the JBF Sale last night, and that helps us to live more frugally.

3) The Lord has blessed us with one of the most beautiful Autumn seasons than I can remember.

4) I need to make a grocery list because we need to I get to go  grocery shopping. We have the money to do so. Not the case for everyone.

5) There's a mountain of clean laundry I need to fold... the Lord has kept us clothed.

6) Dinner is already in the crock-pot. No huge mess to clean up at the most weary time of the day.

7) From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. - Psalm 61:2


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...