A couple days ago I received a text from my older sister, "Have you ever had monster cookies?"
Being the cookie fanatic that I am, I did a quick recipe search.
They should call this the "Every Cookie" cookie. Its basically a peanut butter, chocolate chip, oatmeal, M&M, Peanut M&M cookie... all in one. Yes. Its intense. Its delicious. Its a diabetic-coma experience.
Here is the recipe we used with our own edits and instructions.
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 3 cups Quick Oats
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Peanut M&M's
- 1 cup Mini M&M's
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer- beat sugars, butter, and peanut butter. We used a natural peanut butter that was very creamy, which made our cookies gooey and soft. Regular peanut butter will work fine.
- Slowly mix in eggs one at a time and vanilla extract.
- Add oats 1/3 cup at a time, baking soda, and flour 1/3 cup at a time until fully combined.
- Stir in all M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Scoop out with 1/4 cup measuring cup, and roll into a ball then flatten with hands until about palm size.
- Placed on lined baking sheet and bake about 10 minutes- till the outside looks done but the center is still gooey. After removing from oven, leave cookies on the warm baking sheet; this will help the centers to bake a little more.
Makes about 16 jumbo cookies.